Monday 28 April 2008

Squid

I've just been on a mini-tour of the office in the hunt for a CD, which may or may not contain some images destined for Friday's front page.

I didn't find it, but I did make the following discoveries instead:

1) Reporter Lizzie Smith has a picture of content editor Andy Worden taped to her terminal.

2) An obviously over-worked Anna Edwards has been reading a story on BBC Online about scientists defrosting a giant squid. (To be fair, it's quite interesting. See for yourself here. )

3) Neil Warnock, not content with turning Palace's season around with a push for the play-offs, has come up with his own idea for our back page ahead of Sunday's vital game against Burnley. (More on that later).

4) Brian Haran has received an email from a Russian advertising manager called Nadya who is offering to become his wife. ("I wish to create strong family. I do not search on beautiful to the man. I search on clever and fair to the man," points out Nadya, allegedly pictured below.)


No comments: