Friday 11 April 2008

Ken again

One blog entry all week - how slack. My apologies - I've been at a succession of meetings with the venues ranging from our Kensington mothership to the back room of our Dorking office.

As intimated earlier in the week I've been completely out of the loop as far as the Advertiser goes and handed control to the newsdesk, who have done a fine job.

Not such a smooth job, though, from reporter Anna Edwards when she went to interview Ken Livingstone on one of his rare forays south of the river today.

Anna apparently 'got in a bit of a tizzy' when she tried to get a notebook out of her handbag, and accidentally unearthed a plastic bow and arrow instead, and then proceeded to conduct the interview unaware she had a Bob the Builder sticker on her coat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that news reporters were suposed to be objective and not take sides.

I think Bob the Builder for Mayor of London is a great idea.

Can we fix it?

Mike said...

Wonderful! I'm sure Ken was politely amused.

When are you going to interview Sian Berry from the Green Party?